Daily attendance at school is the best way to achieve academic success. We encourage students to come to school ready and prepared to learn.
At Lone Hill, attendance will be closely monitored. We expect parents/guardians to call Lone Hill on the day of an absence at (909) 971–8270 ext 7040 from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. After 4pm, you may leave a voicemail regarding an absence. When leaving a voicemail, please leave the following info:
- Name (first and last) and the exact date(s) of absence
- Reason for the absence
- You may leave info regarding more than one absence.
Showing up for school has a huge impact on a student’s academic success. Families play a key role in making school attendance a priority and understanding why attendance is important for success in school.
Students with excessive absences will follow a progressive discipline model:
- Meet with an Administrator regarding attendance issues
- Placed on a S.A.R.T. (School Attendance Review Team) Contract
- Be referred to S.A.R.B. (School Attendance Review Board